CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Questions, Questions, Questions

Gabby has always been a pretty curious little girl, but lately it seems like the questions have quadrupled. She wants to know what every animal in the world eats, she wants to know what every word she sees says. She must ask me a million questions a day. Now don't get me wrong, I'm very glad that she's inquisitive and want's to know about things, and most of the time I'm more then happy to answer her bazillion questions, but there are days when I wish that girl had a mute button!

2 comments:

Heather

I wonder if boys are different. I completely understand what you are saying. Do you think I will have some reprieve with my next little one?

Christine

Ahhh...I would love a mute button! The questions are great, but there are times that they stump me! :)