CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She loves that sippy cup!

I decided that since Annie is going to be turning one in just a little over a month (I still can't believe it.) it was time to start getting her used to a sippy cup, so we can get rid of that bottle. So yesterday while Gabby was having a little snack in the afternoon I put Annie in her highchair with a graham cracker and a little bit of water in a sippy cup and let her try it out. She loved it! She actually cried when I tried to take it away. Today I gave it to her again with some formula while I fixed the rest of her lunch and she drank almost the whole 5 oz. all by herself. She needed a little bit of help tipping it up when it got down to the end, but other then that she did great! I think soon we'll be able to get rid of the bottle completely.