CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 Months!


Look at those cheeks!
Annie had her four month doctor's appointment on Monday. She's up to 14 lbs. and 24 inches and she's healthy as can be. She had to get three immunizations and Gabby was in the room with me when they gave them too her. The nurse gave Gabby a sucker when they were done. Annie gets shots and Gabby gets a sucker, how fair is that.  I've started feeding her cereal, at first she wasn't too sure about it but now I think she's decided she likes it. I think she's starting to need something besides formula because she sucks down 8 oz. at every feeding like its nothing. We've also discovered that she loves being naked. It doesn't matter how cranky she is, if I take off her clothes to give her a bath she's all smiles, but then as soon as I put her diaper back on she starts to cry.

1 comments:

Laura Waltz

Alison! I found your blog through the blog of others. You know how that goes. Anyway, I am so excited to see that you are doing well. I have often wondered how you were doing. If you look at my blog Rachael, Candace, Jenny, and Carolyn are on there as links to their blogs.

Your daughters are beautiful. Congratulations! I hope you don't mind I found your blog. Let me know how you are doing sometime if you get a chance!
-Laura Waltz (was Johnson, then Nava, now Waltz. Long story...)