CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Annie was an adorable cow, and Gabby was the cutest scarecrow ever. 


I took the girls to the mall on the afternoon of Halloween. The stores were doing trick-or-treating and I thought it would be fun for Gabby. We walked around to all the stores and she got a pretty good load of candy just from that. We went home and I let her have a couple of pieces of candy and then I told her no more till after dinner. I put all of her candy in a bowl and put in on the cupboard. She said "Mommy can you just get it down so I can look at it?" So I got it down so she could look at her candy, then she says, "Mommy can I just smell it?" I told her it was fine if she smelled it as long as she didn't eat it, and she took a big old whiff of it. So this is a picture of her smelling her candy. I guess that's second best to eating it. 
This is Gabby with her loot after trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. She was exhausted by the time we were done.

2 comments:

Megan

Your girls look adorable in their costumes! And that is so funny how Gabby wanted to look at and smell her candy:)

The Wildings

Tell Darren not to eat all of Gabby's candy. (if it's not too late!)