CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3 Years Old!



I can't believe my little girl is three years old already! She turned three on Monday, and unfortunately she was so sick! She and I both came down with the stomach flu on Saturday and she still had it Monday for her birthday. Since we did a birthday party for her in the summer, we didn't really have much planned for her birthday and since I had been sick I really didn't have much planned, but she woke up Monday morning and when she didn't have any presents to open she was so bummed! Darren and I felt so bad that I ended up running to the store to get a couple little presents and some balloons. I guess we won't be doing the summer party thing anymore!

1 comments:

Heather

Maybe you'll just have to have a little party a week in advance. Then it's a little more space between the two, but close enough to her real birthday to count in her eyes, too. She is such a pretty girl.