CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

She missed it!

So on Mothers Day all the primary kids were going to sing in sacrament meeting. We were running a tiny bit late and got there just as sacrament was starting so we didn't get a program. A ways into the first talk Gabby said she had to go potty, so we went potty and just as we were coming back into the chapel the kids were singing the last note of their song. Gabby was so upset she stood in the middle of the aisle and said (pretty loudly) "I missed it! I missed it" It was so sad! I have to say I was disappointed too, I was looking forward to being able to see and hear her sing. This isn't the first time the primary kids have sung in sacrament meeting since Gabby became a Sunbeam, but the last time I was up there with them playing the piano so I didn't get to see. I would have loved to see Gabby up there singing on Mothers Day. I guess there's always next year right?

1 comments:

Christine

yes there is next year..but also the primary program coming up in the fall! :)