CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First day of School!

Today was Gabby's first day of preschool! I can't believe my little girl is already old enough to go to preschool! She had a great time, and is already excited to go back tomorrow. Her preschool is just around the corner from our house and a lot of kids from our neighborhood are in her class, which helped her to feel more comfortable. I think Annie enjoyed having some one on one time with mom for the 2 1/2 hours Gabby was gone this morning. She followed me around from room to room while I made beds and cleaned up breakfast, and then she plopped herself down on my lap for some cuddles. It was very cute. 

1 comments:

Christine

That one-on-one time is great. :) It is weird to have them grow up enough to start school!