CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Girl Number 3

I just had my ultrasound this morning and it looks like we're having another girl. I quickly got over the slight disappointment that it wasn't the boy I was hoping for and now I'm just ready for delivery. Too bad I still have 20 weeks to go (actually probably 19 since I tend to bother my doctor until she induces me a week early)! From the ultrasound it looks like I'm going to have a shy girl on my hands. She had her face completely hidden behind her hands, and her legs crossed. The ultrasound tech. was getting very frustrated because he couldn't get a good shot, then she finally decided to cooperate and uncrossed her legs just long enough for us to tell that yes, she actually is a girl. Do you think that's shyness, or just plain stubborness? Hmmm. If anyone has any super cute girl names that they're willing to share I'm all ears!

3 comments:

Laura Waltz

Congratulations! I'm sure your girls will be super excited to have another girl. I wanted a girl when I got pregnant with Easton, but I'm glad we had another boy. Although I can't imagine having three boys, that's probably part of the reason why we are done. Lol! I have a note listed under my facebook account with a bunch of names we were considering if you want to look at it.

P.S. Great taste in blog background, I have the same one, so great minds must think alike!

Heather

Hooray for cute girls! I have always been partial to the name Heather. :)

Christine

Yay! :) That is wonderful!